On this page you will find some of the most popular recipes.
The most common way to use Oat Bran is porridge. The second popular and more delicious recipe is Muffins. Muffins however, can have more calories depending upon the ingredients that you use.
RECIPE NO 1 : >
OAT BRAN MUFFINS
Oat bran muffins are a great way to enjoy Oat Bran.
These muffins have good taste and are a great dish to use in home parties. But you must note here that these recipe contains way more than just Oat Ban so sometimes they can be high in calories and carbohydrates.
But you can add or remove ingredients at your will to keep only healthier option.
Following Ingredients are used:
- Oat bran
- flax seed
- Baking soda
- Brown sugar splendid
- Vanilla pudding mix
- Cinnamon, nutmeg
- Preheat the microwave to 375-380 degrees.
- Grind flaxseed.
- Mix oat bran, flour, baking powder, baking soda, wheat bran and other ingridients like salt. Optional add peanuts, dates and/or raisins.
- Blend the ingridients until it become smooth.
- Put the mixture into muffin tins. Make sure to grease them.
- Bake for half an hour.
- Your favorite muffins are ready to be enjoyed!
RECIPE NO 2 : >
BANANA BRAN PORRIDGE BREAKFAST RECIPE
Photo Credit: Bread Water salt
What's a better way to kick start your day other then oat bran?
Oat bran is considered a breakfast cereal. And Porridge is the most popular way of consuming Oat bran. Porridge is easiest and fastest to cook. You also have the flexibility to change the proportions of different ingredients.
- Oat bran from Bob's mill, Quaker or fresh
- Skimmed milk
- Raisin (optional)
- Almonds (optional)
You can use the amount that's suitable for you. It is always wise to add almonds as it is a good source of Vitamin e.
- Mix 2 tbsp of oat bran mix it in water and put it in microwave for 30 seconds
- Take milk in the pan and put all other ingredients
- Mix it well and put it in Microwave for another 30 seconds
- Put in microwave for another 30 seconds if you want more
- Oat bran porridge is ready!